Mind, Body, Soul Faith Intensive
Time & Location
The Mind, Body, Soul Faith Intensive is a 6-month immersive discipleship experience, journeyed in community. This 6-month program aims to engage and integrate every aspect of our being in relation to faith. There will be four streams by which we will explore faith:
- Through the life of the mind with five half-day facilitated socratic discussions on foundational texts to support our understanding of what faith is. These sessions will include Plato’s Laches, the book of Genesis (with an emphasis on Joseph’s narrative), Soren Kierregarrd’s Fear and Trembling, The Sermon on the Mount from the Gospel of Matthew, and Samuel Wells’ Improvisation: The Drama of Christian Ethics.
- Through the body and with our senses with five Meditation in Motion sessions. In these sessions, we will explore embodied prayer through guided movements and postures, while attending to interior movements of the Spirit.
- With the Immanuel Method, with two one-on-one facilitated sessions where we discover the nearness of Christ in key moments of our lives.
- Through communal reflection, discernment, and creative expression, with five facilitated group spiritual direction sessions.
Over the course of these six months, our community will experience a new kind of experiential knowing of faith. You’ll leave more perceptive and receptive to where faith beckons in your life and more prepared to courageously live into the specific callings of your present moment.
This discipleship community will meet twice monthly on Thursdays, with a one half-day socratic session on a Saturday each month. Immanuel sessions can be booked at your convenience.
The total cost for the six-month intensive is $1180.
Complete registration below or to request a payment plan, email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Faith is the gaze of a soul upon a saving God.”
― A.W. Tozer, The Pursuit of God
2 hoursCohort Opening
2 hoursImmanuel Training
- Faith Intensive$1,180$1,1800$0